Social Anxiety and Panic Attacks
People deal with anxiety and stress daily. Anxiety disorders are one of the most common mental illnesses in cities and towns. People often resort to and seek medical help to treat anxiety because of how severe it can get. Panic attacks and anxiety affect daily tasks and make it inconvenient to lead a stress-free life. Anxiety disorders and attacks can exist on multiple levels and occur at any point. It usually happens when the body is in stressful situations that cause a feeling of discomfort. People tend to experience different symptoms such as shortness of breath, dizziness, low morale, irritation, restlessness, and much more.
These symptoms are likely to grow and affect daily tasks and human relationships. While there exist medically prescribed treatments for anxiety, CBD acts as an organic alternative that works without side effects and has numerous medicinal properties. It is a valuable form of reducing the frequency of anxiety and stress.
How does CBD work with Panic Attacks and Anxiety?
Cannabidiol or CBD is a naturally occurring compound found in the cannabis plant. Unlike THC that uses psychoactive properties, CBD is free from any mind-altering compounds and is naturally beneficial for multiple reasons. CBD reacts with the endocannabinoid system of the body and regulates bodily functions. It balances the system and transfers signals between neurons. CBD exists in multiple variants and forms. A hemp flower is a form of cannabis that contains CBD that is popular to treat anxiety. A CBD hemp flower has buds that hold cannabidiol without THC. They contain terpenes, cannabinoids, and flavonoids that are advantageous in dealing with anxiety and stress.
CBD regulates functions inside the body by affecting our nervous and immune systems. The compounds have a relaxing effect on the body and signal the body to calm down. The benefits of CBD are numerous. CBD hemp flowers help with inflammation, nausea, chronic pain, insomnia, and concentration.
Benefits of CBD Hemp Flower
- Social Anxiety – CBD is known to react with the body and relax the nervous system by creating balance. It helps people with a variety of anxiety disorders by relaxing muscles to destress. It helps in situations of stress wherein the body panics and tenses itself. Hemp flowers contain low to negligible levels of THC and calm the body down.
- Natural Antidepressant – Several panic attacks also occur due to previous depression periods. CBD boosts serotonin levels by showing stress-induced depression. Serotonin allows the body to feel happy and elevates mood. CBD hemp flowers are also known to work faster than other medications. Smoking CBD hemp flowers causes them to react immediately by entering the bloodstream.
- Antiseptic Properties – CBD has shown stabilizing characteristics in racing thoughts, hallucinations, depression, and other disorders. CBD has neuroprotective properties which reduce the rate of panic attacks by controlling muscle spasms and stress reactions. These calming properties allow CBD to act as a natural alternative that mellows and soothes the body into relaxation.
- Relaxes Fear – CBD has shown signs of reducing past conflicts and memories that create a sense of fear. It decreases the expression of fear and enhances the process of eliminating fearful memories. The flower is neither dangerous nor harsh. It is safe to consume in a variety of manners.
A panic attack is a temporary situation of terror or anxiety due to internal or external circumstances that stress the body and prevent it from reacting the way it usually does. People tend to lose control during attacks and respond in different ways during an outburst. They are not pleasant to experience and ruin the mindset or mood for the entire day. Frequent panic attacks also cause panic disorders that require constant medication. While they are not life-threatening, they severely impact morale and general confidence. They can ruin moods and upset work efficiency, relationships, and routines.
Hemp Flower – Panic Attacks and their Control
The entourage effect is a popular effect of the hemp flower when consumed whole and not isolated. That allows the flower to produce its full effect with better results. The consumption of the hemp flower as a whole enables properties and compounds such as cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and fatty acids to act together. That produces a better result than these compounds taken in isolation. There are usually 3 methods of consuming the hemp flower –
- Smoking: This is the easiest and most common way of consuming CBD hemp flowers. There are also numerous ways to smoke the flower. The effects are felt instantly through this method. They can be rolled or inhaled through a pipe.
- Vaping: This method is through a device called a dry herb vaporizer. The device heats the flower and releases a cloud of smoke to inhale. This method is known to be safer than smoking as it avoids the production of tar.
- Infused Oils: This method is slightly more complex as CBD is extracted and infused with oil and then kept below the tongue or turned into edibles for consumption at leisure.
CBD Hemp flowers contain valuable compounds such as CBD and CBG that reduce stress, pain, and inflammation. They are known for their therapeutic effects. They contain terpenes which are responsible for giving flowers their unique scents and flavors. Terpenes also ease panic-related symptoms in addition to their distinct smell, taste, and reaction.
People suffer from anxiety daily. It occurs to many people on different levels. Some are serious, and the others are rare and momentary. Millions of people suffer from panic attacks where their bodies cannot react according to will and respond with outbursts of tension and stress. While medications do exist, they come with their side effects and take weeks to react. CBD is an organic and harmless alternative that soothes the body. CBD hemp flowers can be consumed in many ways and immediately interact with the body. A majority of people have noticed immediate and positive changes in stress relief. More people need to explore hemp flowers as a helpful alternative to existing medications and treatments.