The way one consumes their marijuana and cannabis says a lot about them, but what if someone hasn’t discovered their ideal accessory yet?
Several people agree that they stuck to what was commonly used rather than taking the time to find a tool or product that worked best for them! Instead of settling for the status quo, why not make this your own and find which weed-consuming accessory is the best choice for you? If you’re looking for inspiration, this blog is just for you! Make sure that you carefully consider the options mentioned below to understand what will suit you the best!
- Location and surroundings: While some people prefer to use marijuana in the comfort of their homes, others are more outdoorsy. If you like to smoke up on the go and like to keep things simple, a blunt of any premium blend would be a great choice. If you like to have some flavor to your THC and CBD, a vape of your preferred concentration has several flavors to offer. Alternatively, homebodies who like to chill alone or with a group using the same accessory can try out a few of the online headshop bongs, beakers, and glass containers. Not only does this refile the harshness of the blunt’s typical hit, but also cools the smoke down for a pleasant experience. For those attending concerts and parties, edibles are a great option.
- Prescription or recreation: The basis of your marijuana and hemp usage also dictates the consumption method. Several people who have been prescribed this herb for a health condition cannot inhale the vapors, thus needing other options. Using tinctures, capsules, and oils is a great option for such users. If you’re using it for recreational or holistic purposes, using an infusion or juice would be a great way to improve muscle recovery or simply help you relax.
- Novice or seasoned user: The difference between novice and seasoned consumers is how the latter know the experience they are seeking, right from flavor to the high. Since marijuana does give you a high feeling due to THC, it is advised that the novices choose their blends and concentrations carefully. If you’re not sure where to start, use a low-concentration vape or oil. Seasoned users can choose any of the concentrates such as shatter, wax, budder, and so on.
- Experimental or preferential: While in your experimental phase of choosing the best strain and strength, make sure to use disposable vapes or pre-rolled blends. If you’re a preferential marijuana and cannabis user, using an open circuit vape where you can refill the cartridge will save you a lot of dollars.
- Comfort with vapor or digestives: If you’re a consumer who does not like dabbling with smoke or vapor, you have several options among edibles. Taking gummies, candies, and brownies are far more palatable alternatives if that is what you seek in your experience.
Now that you know how to zero down on an accessory or product that is suitable for you, which one is your favorite? Don’t be afraid to experiment a few times till you find what works for you the best!
Check out our selection of cannabis products here.