Triple Baked Cannabis Potatoes; Stoner Cookbook
Who doesn’t like twice baked potatoes? Well it only gets better Eat Your Cannabis have put together a great way for you to prepare your party treats. These bad boys are great for any occasion and the taste is amazing. Let us know what you think. Enjoy!
- 4 large potatoes
- 4 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup CannaButter
- salt and pepper to taste
- bacon bits (optional)
- scallions (optional)
- cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet and bake until tender (about an hour).
- Remove from oven and allow the potatoes to cool.
- Cut off the top of each potato, lengthwise.
- Scoop out the insides while making sure the skin still holds its shape.
- Mix the scooped potato flesh, sour cream, CannaButter, salt and pepper together. Mix until very smooth.
- Stuff the potato mixture back into the potato skins.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until tops begin to brown.
- Add toppings as desired. Eat and enjoy!
For more great stoner cooking recipes please check out our Stoner Cookbook blog. Thanks & Enjoy!
Comments are closed.