The way our schedules have become so hectic, it is difficult to unwind and find a moment’s rest.
As per research, over 70 million Americans are affected by sleep disorders each year, which is an appalling rate. Considering the pandemic has pushed people to the edge of their wits, problems like anxiety and depression have also deteriorated the instances of sleep disorders, making the percentage population as high as 62% in the last two years.
In such times, it is natural that people would want to find ways to get a full night’s rest, which is where melatonin and CBD come in. The miraculous supplements are doing amazing considering their benefits to the health. Let’s take a look at what it can do for the sleepless generation.
How Can Melatonin and CBD help your health?
- Correct your sleep schedule: The way we are overworking and not resting enough, or sleep cycles are crying for help. If you notice that you’re finding it difficult to fall asleep and even more difficult to wake up in the morning, you need help. Melatonin is the natural compound created in our bodies that signals sleep time and our day’s cycle. You can also use CBD oil to help trigger sleep for an improved sleep schedule.
- Get a deep restful sleep: The REM sleep cycle is the phase of your sleep that repairs and rejuvenates your mind as well as body. Using buy mellow melatonin or CBD oil helps delve into longer REM cycles that can induce deep sleep. This in turn will help your body’s internal functions repair themselves and perform optimally. With deep sleep also comes better consolidation of memory and brain function!
- Kick chronic fatigue to the curb: did you know that chronic fatigue treatments have a market size of USD 257 million that will cross 351 million dollars by 2027? This could very well save a lot of your income and savings if you paid heed to the first signs of constant tiredness due to no underlying reason. By repairing the sleep cycles, you also fix the hormone secretion, thereby reducing fatigue.
- Experience a boost in productivity: When you feel well-rested after a night’s sound sleep, you’ll also notice that your mood is enhanced. Also supplementing this positive cycle is improved focus and productivity, which will help you perform your tasks on time!
- Take better control of your circadian rhythm: Last but not least, your circadian rhythm is responsible for controlling your energy levels throughout the day. Considering that society is biased towards people with the early-bird mode of operation, this can help night-owls recalibrate their bodies to stay healthy.
Wrapping Up: Boost Your Body’s Recovery
Getting a good night’s rest can substantially change the entire story of your life. From mental health disorders, feelings of low productivity, mood swings, or even sudden weight fluctuations, all of these problems level out. Hence, we hope that melatonin and CBD become more mainstream in the market, giving everyone a chance to help themselves without the fear of addictive substances as these have zero side effects. For more information, visit our blog section for resources.