8 Reasons Why You Should Use CBD Oil
Internet websites, social media discussions, scientific studies, and recent news are buzzed with topics related to medical marijuana or CBD oil these days. So you must have already heard and read a lot about CBD oil and its benefits. Multiple cannabis researchers and studies have suggested that among all Cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant, CBD is filled with therapeutic benefits. One of it’s must profound benefits is it’s natural ability to treat seizures. Did you know that CBD is not only beneficial for therapeutic reasons but also for the everyday health? Are you still doubtful whether to use it or not? Here are 8 reasons to use CBD hemp oil for greater benefits.
CBD Boosts Overall Everyday Health
- Hemp seeds and stalks have been used for clothes, soothing gels/lotions whereas the flowers are used to extract the CBD. This is because it grows naturally and organic therefore beneficial for both the environment and the individual’s general wellness.
- CBD oil contains a balanced fatty acid ratio, amino acids and unsaturated oils making it an excellent food supplement. In fact, it is the only plant source for Vitamin D and is considered as super food by nutritionists to strengthen the bone health. There are number of ways to include CBD oil in your daily health routine; add few drops to your favorite salad or just mix it up with your smoothies and shakes!
- Its unique molecular structure makes it safe for children, grownups and even pets as it helps build their immune system due to various natural minerals and vitamins.
Ideal for Skin Care
- CBD oil is not only good for your internal system but is also a perfect skin care product. It contains vitamins B, D and E which is known to be good for skin health.
- It also contains minerals like zinc, iron copper along with amino acids and essential fatty acids like Omega 3 and Omega 6 providing apt moisture and nutrition to a soft, elastic and glowing skin.
- CBD oil is non-comedogenic i.e. it doesn’t block pores and is anti-inflammatory.
Naturally Nourishes The Endocannabinoid System
- Most of the mammals and the human body comprises of a unique system that regulates mood, appetite, immune system, sleep, and other functions and is known as endocannabinoid system or ECS.
- ECS produces endocannabinoid that interacts with various Cannabinoid receptors of our brain and nervous system to reduce pain and inflammation in joints, muscles and sciatic nerve pain cases.
- CBD basically kick-starts this system and helps fine-tune the communication between neurons to achieve equilibrium by releasing various hormones that regulate stress and reproductive functions.
No Medical Prescription and multiple dosage options for CBD Oil
- CBD oil is declared legal in all states and you can be relieved that you aren’t breaking any law. This means there is no need for a medical prescription to buy CBD products. However, if you think it is worth consulting please do so with a cbd gummies for sleep and anxiety friendly practitioner.
- Besides, there are no chances that one might get overdoses because CBD Oil comes in pre-measured quantities and well-marked potencies providing you various choices for dosages.
CBD Oil Doesn’t Get You High or Show Up in Drug Tests.
- CBD oil is safe, non-psychotic and non-toxic when produced with clean extraction methods and organic plantations. For example, the Colorado CBD oil is pure and all- natural because it has abundant plantations which are grown and processed organically.
- Drug tests are done to detect mind-altering/psychoactive with THC and not CBD.
- Good quality oil doesn’t get you high and is less likely to show up in drug tests as it contains only 0.3% of THC which is acceptable.
Fun Fact: many athletes use it to relieve their daily body pains.
Promotes Healthy Appetite and Emotional Homeostasis
- Due to the compromised immune system, cancer patients cannot smoke medical marijuana, in such cases. CBD oil doses can be taken orally to maintain a healthy appetite or can be applied topically though.
- CBD oil helps humans and other mammals including your pet by soothing the inflammatory bowel disease, restoring normal gut functions and reducing nausea symptoms with its antibacterial nature.
- The BCD molecules provide a boost to the Serotonin receptors that are known to alleviate mood. It naturally creates emotional homeostasis by stabilizing the ups and downs of psychological effects that normally require medical pills.
Provides Calming Effect and Helps Relieve Pain, Inflammation, and Anxiety.
- With the mobile lifestyle and demanding situations at home and office, it is quite possible that one might have a disturbed sleep or stress. It is advisable to start with small doses of CBD oil to achieve a calming effect and a good night sleep.
- Besides putting you at rest, CBD oil helps get rid of joint pain, inflammatory conditions, and anxiety with its neuroprotective properties.
Helps to Reduce Addiction and Dependence on Narcotic Substances.
- CBD potentially changes the brain circuits for addictive behavior and has shown positive results to reduce the urge for cigarette smoking.
- It also has shown significant benefits in terms of reducing opium or morphine dependence for medical treatments.
Apart from the above areas, CBD has shown potential healing effects for common health issues, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes prevention and an economical alternative to various harsh medical treatments. Given that it is naturally safe, non-psychoactive, take comfort in utilizing this inexpensive therapeutic alternative without the need of prescription and enjoy some good health!